DIY Fleece Circle Skirt for Infants/Toddlers
- Measure your gal for skirt length and add a few inches for elastic casing.
- Figure out how wide you want your skirt- 30"-40" is average. Just make sure it is wider than your little one, with enough material to bunch.
- Measure her for elastic- make sure it is a little tight.
- Put like sides together and sew the side seam.
- Fold over the top for elastic casing, making sure to leave enough room for the size of your elastic. I used 1/2", so folded down 3/4".
- Sew the casing and leave 2" to slip the elastic in.
- Add a safety pin to one end of the elastic and thread through the casing (just make sure the other end doesn't sneak in as well!)
- Sew the two elastic ends together and sew the casing gap.
DIY Boot Topper
- Determine the length and width you want your boot topper and cut to size.
- Grab a pair of knee-length warm socks.
- Pin the topper to the sock- right side to outside of the sock. Pin in four places.
- Sew, making sure to stretch the sock in between each pin.