1. Williams-Sonoma Essential Oils Winter Forest Dish Soap, Hand Soap and Lotion Set- $39.95
COUPON: Get 10% off by signing up for their e-mail list and free shipping over $49 by entering code SHIP4FREE.
2. 2013 Georges Dubeauf Beaujolais Nouveau- $7.99
If you don't know the story behind Beaujolais Nouveau, it is a good one to share. This wine is always released on the Third Thursday in November, always exactly one week prior to Thanksgiving. In France, they celebrate Beaujolais Nouveau day with fireworks, music and festivals. The wine is released at 12:01am by LAW! IT is a very young red, meant to be served chilled, and pairs well with most holiday fare. This wine is meant to be drunk "young" meaning- pop that top, no aging here!
3. Trader Joe's Cinnamon Broom- $3.99
If you have entered a Trader Joe's lately, you can't miss the delicious aroma of cinnamon. They keep these suckers by the door, I swear, just to make you more hungry when you shop. Yes, a broom seems like a weird thing to buy for someone, but it is just for decoration sake. At $3.99, you can't go wrong.
4. Food Storage Containers- Price Varies
5. Williams-Sonoma Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows Set- $33
What will you be bringing to Thanksgiving this year?